XT4050 Isometric Rack
XT4050 Isometric Rack
- In progress
Finally!!! Our engineering department took all of our customers feedback to heart and reengineered our popular Isometric lineup. The outcome: A wider rack with a narrower footprint, improved Look, and a major boost in strength and rigidity.
We are proud to release our latest and greatest Quick Release Edition of our Isometric Rack series. Our racks are specifically designed to work with Hawkin Dynamics Force Plates (sold separately) and is optimized for a variety of testing protocols. The rack does accommodate footprints for various other force plates. This rack fits all types of athletes specifically our NBA players that require isometric calf raise tests for taller athletes. It features taller uprights and a modified base then our prior generations.
- Footprint: L 1219mm [48"] x W 1015mm [40"]
- Height: 2428mm [95-5/8"]
- High Capacity Wheels for easy Rack maneuvering and setup
- 50mm Side Hole Spacing for OGS System with 42 Positional Adjustments
- 50mm Side Hole Spacing for Barbell Attachment with 42 Positional Adjustments
- 50mm Front Hole Spacing for our XT product attachments with 41 Positional Adjustments
- Lasercut Lettering for accurate position location
- Barbell Storage with 2 different sizes
- Grit Tape
- XT Chromed Ø25mm Barbell with Olympic Style Knurling (Add-On)
- Top Mountable Belt Squat w/ Large Shackle Attachment (Add-On)
- Olympus Glide w/ Heavy Duty Roller Bearings & Prentiss Neutral Grip Handle (Add-On)
- XT Quick Release Adapter System (Add-On)
- Locking Bar for Quick Release System (Add-On)
The rack features interchangeable attachments, including the newly developed Prentiss handle, which allows for adjustable width and can be used in a neutral grip versus pronated or supinated barbell grip. The Prentiss handle was specifically designed with NHL athletes in mind but can be utilized by athletes in various sports disciplines or therapeutical environments.
The rack accommodates a quick attachable belt squat system that is top mountable, providing versatility for testing multiple athletes and settings. Our newly engineered barbell can be used in combination with our OGS Quick Release Add-On. Reinforced braces ensure precise and reliable results, even with extreme loads.
Its compatibility with Hawkin Dynamics Force Plates as well as seamless adjustability to other Industry leading Force Plate systems make the Zeus Isometric Force Rack ideal for athletes at all levels, from major athletes to those in various sports and rehabilitation disciplines.
This Isometric Rack does not have Force Plates included!